Singapore nightlife has changed a great deal over recent years and the city really does become wild and exciting! It should come as no surprise that the US Navy has started using Singapore for shore leave for the sailors.
Many visitors come to Singapore so that they can experience the great nightlife of Singapore. Many people say that the Singapore nightlife scene is the best nightlife scene of all of Asia.
The Singapore travel guide has listed all the best clubs and other types of Singapore nightlife establishments. Please read more about these Singapore nightlife venues below.
- Brewerkz - An excellent Singapore nightlife venue that brews it's own beer on location.
- Crazy Elephant - This Singapore bar is the place to be in Singapore if you enjoy good Blues and Rock music.
- Harry's Bar - This great Singapore nightlife hotspot is located in Boat Quay and is renowned for its great Jazz sessions.
- Molly Molone's - Widely regarded as the premier bar in Singapore and have even been named the best bar in the world by Newsweek some years ago.
- Siam Supperclub - This trendy and upscale Singapore nightlife venue is located in the trendy Mohammed Sultan Road area.
- Sparks - Sparks is one of the largest discos in Singapore located in the Orchard Road area and plays lots of oldies.
- Sugar - This Singapore gay club is located in the Mohammed Sultan Road area. This Singapore nightlife venue trends to attract the beautiful and the trendy.
- Venom - This Singapore nightlife establishment is considered to be one the best clubs in Singapore. Venom caters mostly to the Techno and House music crowd.
- Zouk - This is the most popular club in Singapore and has many world class DJ's spinning their music there. This Singapore nightlife venue can easily compete with the famous clubs in Paris, Amsterdam and London.